Sunday, October 15, 2017

THE RETURN OF LONG DISTANCE VILLAINY

I did a post here a few years ago on a GMing technique I sometimes use called Long Distance Villainy (you can find the original post HERE). It was a retread of an article I had written years before online (but the original site went away so I decided to post the idea once again). I came across this today, and thought it was interesting. Not sure if they were inspired by the blog post or just coing at the idea independently but it is a cool way to make this a regular thing (one of the limitations that I always faced with it, was it had to be a once-in-a-while technique because you need to recruit your long-distance villain). But there is a reddit thread dedicated to the idea HERE. I think it is worth checking out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment