Monday, March 7, 2016

WANDERING HEROES OF OGRE GATE UPDATE

I just want to give people an update on the progress of Wandering Heroes of Ogre Gate and the Bedrock Blog. 

I've been a bit silent here for a while, except for the regular postings of Wandering Heroes campaign logs. This is because I am working on a number of support products for Wandering Heroes of Ogre Gate. I've also been volunteering at Viki.com to edit the English subs of Dramas like Journey of Flower and Legend of Zu. Hopefully I will be back to posting more regularly once all this quiets down. 

Speaking of Ogre Gate, presently it looks like we will be ready for layout at the end of this month. This is tentative but I am optimistic. I do realize this is taking longer than we initially anticipated but I'd much rather we take the time to get this right than release it in a rush. We made a conscious choice a couple of years back to put more of a premium on quality than on pipeline (and those two things are often in conflict in publishing). Our editor is doing an outstanding job, and I want to make sure he has the time necessary to go over the material. I apologize for those who have been waiting for this release. I promise you that I have been eating, sleeping and thinking about this game non-stop. The manuscript is complete, we are just making sure it is perfect as it can be before publication. 




No comments:

Post a Comment